- With P+, PMO can manage its portfolios, programs and projects effectively through convenient visuals and graphics.
- Project Managers can perform their daily tasks anytime, and any where.
- Performing crucial tasks, such as: Project status reporting, Risks Management, Issues Management and Tasks Management.
Portfolio, Programs & Project Management
- P+ assists PMOs and executives in detecting people-related performance issues and resolving them immediately to keep projects on track.
- P+ also tracks Portfolio & Project Performance using its visual dashboards and alerts PMO and executives instantly for critical actions required.
PMO Performance Management
- P+ helps the assigned user collect all related tasks allocated to them in one place with start and finish date.
- Users can view, edit and add risks that are associated with the proposed project. Risk classification will change depending on the risk Impact and probability.
- Users can view, edit and add issues that are associated with the proposed project. The issues classification will change depending on the issue’s Impact.
Status management and reporting
Connects project resources with PMO and executives in a real-time collaboration environment to create a powerful P+ Project Community. Manages project tasks assigned to project resources in the project schedule. This means that project resources don’t have to use MS Project to report their progress anymore; instead, they can easily do it using their mobiles.
Tracking and Dashboards
Tracks Portfolio & Project Performance using its visual dashboards and alerts PMO and executives instantly for critical actions required.
Provides instant reports to PMO teams and executives on the overall status of the portfolios, programs, and projects execution. Furthermore,Tracks the PMO KPIs progression. Provides ready dashboards and reports to PMO teams and executives on the overall status of the portfolios, programs, and projects execution. Creates a document library that is accessible via web and mobile versions, allowing users to manage PMO documents.